November 13, 2010

Simple-makeup - Glitter on Christmas Night

Beauty Cosmetic Christmas
Jingle Bell, Jignle bell....Christmas is just around the corner, let’s try out a sweet yet simple make up this holiday season. A look that is both cool enough for a romantic christmas night, but also hot enough to catch a guy’s attention even in the most crowded places…

I absolutely love Christmas and I make sure everyone knows it!! This year I dont care if its cold and windy I will still queue up outside the pubs in my open toed disco dollies even if it means catching hypothermia. I will be sparkling and have mistletoe attached to my head, I will be merry (not falling over drunk I want to savour this time yeah right), I will be glittery, I will be allowed to spend all day getting ready and I will dance and jivvy the night away.

Christmas is about fantasising moment.One thing for sure is that I am going to make sure I look great and sparkly for the nite. Even if I dont see anyone I dont care. I do it for me, like you should for you. The rest of the year I am pretty much a jeans and no make up person. This is the best time for me to put on my face what I preach! And it makes me feel fab!

So for all us united festive spirits who want to make an effort this Christmas - just remember some simple rules about Christmas simple make up. THERE ARE NO RULES DO AS YOU WISH BE A FAIRY, BE A SNOWFLAKE ITS YOUR FANTASY AND ITS CHRISTMAS!

For those bah humbugs that want some rules well try these simple make up tips:

For a glam and sexy effect, you cant beat the smoky eye look. Apply mid grey/plum/taupe eyeshadow on your lid and blend up and out. On your eye contour towards the outer edge apply a darker grey/granite and blend well. Then apply with a brush under your lid (shadow blends better than eyeliner). Blend a lighter highlighting shade under the brow bone. Sweep black liquid liner on your top lid as close to your lashline as you can. Flick slightly up towards the outer edge. Groom your brows with the same colour brow pencil, or slick on some Vaseline. Finish by curling lashes and adding lots of black mascara. This look needs a lighter lipstick otherwise it will be too much.

Shimmer and glitter. Firstly you need a good shimmering pearl highlighter. Remember that with highlighters, shimmers and glitters, less is more, so on...
Cannes+2008+Palme+Closing+Ceremony+Arrivals
Actress Natalie Portman never looks like a clown
Beauty Cosmetic Christmas
Warm eye-shadow hues and white highlighter give Johansson's eyes a dazzling glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment